AP EdCET 2023will be organized by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The exam can be held in June 2023. This is the so-called Common Entrance TestUsual entry to Andhra Pradeshcandidates who have been shortlisted for admission toB. Ed (2 years) Regular coursesin colleges of education in andhra pradesh. Candidates who wish to apply for the program must complete the Application form before the last date. Candidates can check important information about how to apply, important dates and various other details of AP EdCET Entrance Examination 2023 like notification, syllabus etc. in this particular article.
Entrance open in 2023
- Top universities and collegesOfficial links, application forms and scholarships.Apply now
Status AP EdCET 2023
|Notification of exams||More to be announced|
|Exam date||yet to be published|
|Application||just getting started|
|Brochure pdf||has yet to be released|
AP EdCET 2023 Important Dates
Important dates related to AP EdCET exam are mentioned below:
|Events||Important dates (conditional)|
|Issuing notices||May 2023|
|Application start date||May 2023|
|The last date for submitting an application without penalty||May 2023|
|Last date for submission of late e-applications of Rs. 500/-||May 2023|
|AP Ed.CET 2023 exam center change||June 2023|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||June 2023|
|Ticket issue date||June 2023|
|AP EDCET Exam 2023||June 2023|
|Download answer key||July 2023|
|Last date of receipt of objection for preliminary key||July 2023|
|Publication of results.||July 2023|
Candidates can keep visiting this page for latest updates as per notification by the officials.
Subscribe to get updates on AP EdCET 2023: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
AP EdCET 2023 Application Form
Detailed information about AP EdCET application form is given below.
- AP EdCET application form will be published in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the required information in the application form.
- Any incomplete details in it will lead to cancellation of the form.
- It is recommended that you save a copy of the completed application for future reference.
AP EdCET 2023 Application Fee
Detailed information about AP EdCET application fee is given below.
|In general||Rs. 600/-|
Means of payment:Candidates have to pay their fee through online mode through credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for AP EdCET 2023?
The procedure for filling the application form for AP EdCET is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website. i.e.www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Step 2 – Candidates can fill the online application form with all the required details.
- Step 3 – Fill all the details like name, date of birth and other details in correct manner as per the rules.
- Step 4 – Upload photo, signature and other required documents.
- Step 5 – Pay the fees online as described below if the mode of payment is online. After the payment is made
- Step 6 – Candidates can take a printout of the sent application form and are advised to keep it with them for future reference. You do not have to send the printout to the official address.
AP EdCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Detailed information about AP EdCET 2023 eligibility criteria is given below.
- Educational qualifications:Candidates should complete 10th/apprenticeship along with ITT course from recognized board/institution with pass grade.
- Nationality:Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Required tags:Candidates should have passed/appeared in the final year examination of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Domestic Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M. with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/OSD) in the examination.
- Age limit:The minimum age limit for the candidates who can take the test is 19 years as on 1st July 2023. There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for course selection are:
AP EdCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Detailed information about AP EdCET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Test method||Internet rad|
|Exam time||150 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes)|
|Number of questions asked||150|
- Part A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- Part-B: General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks and Teaching Skills – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Part C: Methodology: Candidate must choose one of the following topics. It consists of 100 questions for 100 points.
- Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 points
- Science – 100 questions for 100 points (physics – 50 questions for 50 points, chemistry – 50 questions for 50 points)
- Biological sciences – 100 questions for 100 points (Botany – 50 questions for 50 points, Zoology – 50 questions for 50 points)
- Social studies - 100 questions for 100 points (Geography - 35 questions for 35 points, History - 30 questions for 30 points, Politics - 15 questions for 15 points, Economics - 20 questions for 20 points)
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks
AP EdCET 2023 Syllabus
Detailed information about AP EdCET Syllabus is given below.
Part A: General English
- Reading comprehension
- Correction of sentences
- Direct and indirect speech
- Reshaping sentences: simple, complex and complex
Part B: General knowledge and teaching skills
- Questions are asked to examine the candidate's awareness of the environment around them and their application in society
- The questions are framed by current events and topics of daily observation and experience in their scientific perspective
- Questions will be asked about India and its neighboring countries on culture, history, geography, economics, general politics and scientific research
- In terms of teaching ability, the candidate's communication ability, ability to deal with children, ability to recognize individual differences, ability to think analytically, general intelligence are checked.
Part C – The curriculum will be at the graduate level
- Physical sciences (physics and chemistry)
- Biological sciences (botany and zoology)
- Social studies (geography, history, politics and economics)
For English, questions will be asked from
a) Detailed program for 8th, 9th and 10th, 11th, 12th grades
- Language functions
- Phonetic element
- Phrasal verbs (idioms)
- Graphics skills
- Study skills
- Reporting skills
b) Planned curriculum for optional English at the BA degree level (BA Special English / Modern Literature program in English)
AP EdCET 2023 Admit Card
Detailed information about AP EdCET Admit Card is given below.
- Those candidates who have applied successfully can download the admit card through online mode by visiting the official website.
- Candidates will have to submit their login details to download the admit card.
- Candidates should carry the required supporting documents to the examination center along with the required supporting documents.
- Candidates should also take a printout for future reference.
AP EdCET Result 2023
Detailed information about AP EdCET Result is given below.
- AP Edcet Result will be released in online mode.
- The scorecard will be available on the official website.
- Candidates should login to check their Ap EdCET result.
- Candidates will be included in the counseling process if they have qualified the exam and selected in the merit list as per the cut off marks given by the competent authority.
AP EdCET Backscore Resolution Policy
In the event that two or more candidates end up with the same marks, APSCHE intends to resolve the tie as follows.
- The markings provided in Part C must be taken into account.
- If a tie remains, then the marks secured in Part A will be taken into account
- If there is still a tie, older candidates will be considered.
AP EdCET Counseling 2023
Detailed information about AP EdCET Counseling is given below.
- The counseling round will be completely offline.
- Candidates must have all original documents in the counseling office.
- Students must carry one photocopy along with the original documents.
- The body will check the suitability of the candidate through the counseling process.
Necessary documents for Counseling
The list of documents required for the counseling process is below.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10./High school/equivalent certificate.
- 12. (Intermediate (+2)) certificate/equivalent certificate.
- Certificate of immigration, if passed from a university other than BHU (to be submitted within 90 days of admission).
- Mark sheet 10th/high school/equivalent
- Mark papers of 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/Equivalent.
- Mark the pre-exam sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate on the basis of which reserved seat in the quota is claimed.
- Admit Card issued by the office of the Controller of Examination CA.
- Certificate(s) supporting the application for "Sports Seats".
AP EdCET 2023 Reservation Criteria
Details of AP EdCeT reservation criteria are given below:
AP EdCET 2023 Exam Center
The centers available for AP EdCET 2023 entrance exam are:
Featured with AP EdCET 2023
Candidates can check AP EdCET 2023 dates below:
|Name of the exam||AP EdCET 2023|
|Steering body||will be organized by Sri Venkateswara University, Tripura on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Higher Education|
|Level||at the state level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
Frequently asked questions
When is the AP EdCET 2020 exam?
AP EdCET will be held on 9th May 2020.
How long is AP EdCET?
AP EdCET is conducted for 2 hours.
How is AP EdCET conducted?
AP EdCET is conducted in online mode. In other words, it is a computer-based test.
Who conducts AP EdCET?
AP EdCET is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE.
Contact Info. Candidates with BA (Oriental Language) degree are eligible for AP EdCET - 2023 in Social Studies methodology. To facilitate the students the submission of application without late fee is extended upto 15.05.2023.What are the qualifying marks for AP Edcet? ›
AP EDCET 2023 Qualifying Marks
The qualifying marks for AP EDCET 2023 is 37 out of the maximum marks. Candidates belonging to all of the categories including SC/ ST will have to score at least 25% marks in order to qualify for further rounds.
The applicants can make the necessary changes in the application form by visiting cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EDCET. Although all details cannot be edited from the form certain specifics can only be corrected.What is the total marks for AP Edcet exam? ›
AP EdCET Exam
Question type – The questions are Multiple choice. Number of Questions – There are 150 questions in the entrance exam. Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 150. Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours.
Educational Qualifications :
In any Bachelor's Degree i.e. B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM, B.A (Oriental Languages), BBA or in the Masters Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks. Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with 50% aggregate marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
The application fee for AP EDCET 2023 can be paid online. The pointers below will provide the candidates with all the information regarding the application fee payment of AP EDCET: The registration fee for the entrance is Rs 650 for General Category applicants and Rs 500 for BC category candidates.Who got highest marks in B Ed entrance? ›
Ed / B.Sc B. Ed CET 2023, the entrance exam is conducted for 100 marks. As per the previous years' trends, the highest score in the entrance exam is expected to be around 70 marks out of 100.What is the passing marks in UP B Ed entrance exam? ›
The maximum score for each section is 100, while the predicted cut-off for the General Knowledge section is 57-68 out of 100. The cut-off score for the Language Section is projected to be 54-62 out of 100. The total cutoff for UP B. Ed JEE should be between 111 and 130 on a scale of 200.What is the criteria for UP BEd exam? ›
- Candidates with a BE/B. ...
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category should clear graduation or post-graduation from a recognized university. ...
- Blind Candidates will get a 5 % relaxation in minimum Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the complaints link.
- Fill out the details asked- Journal Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Select the section that has to be corrected.
What is the application fee for APEdCET 2023? A. Candidates need to pay the APEdCET application fee by either of the two modes – AP Online by Cash and through Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking. Application fee for General & OBC is INR 600 while application fee for SC & ST category is INR 400.Is AP Edcet online or offline? ›
Andhra Pradesh EDCET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee by any of the modes either online(debit card/credit card/net banking) or offline(cash at AP Online).
APEdCET marking scheme: One mark is allotted for every correct answer in the exam. There is no negative for an incorrect answer in the exam. View detailed APEdCET syllabus.What is the passing mark for AP? ›
An AP score of 3 or higher is considered passing.What are the subjects in AP EdCET? ›
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English (Special English in BA)
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 10th/Matriculation exam as well as the ITT course from a recognised board/institution. Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens. Age Limit: The candidate must be at least 21 years old to take the exam. In-Service: Trained in-service teachers with D.T.Ed.What is the qualification for B Ed admission in Kerala? ›
Candidates who have qualified BA/BSc degree under the 10+2+3 scheme from the University of Kerala or any other university recognized by the University of Kerala are eligible for Kerala BEd admission. They must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2+3 qualifying exams.Who is eligible for B Ed in Rajasthan? ›
Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor's / Master's Degree examination of any State University or any other University recognized as equivalent are eligible for Pre-Teacher Education Test B. Ed 2023. For General Category: 50 % marks & Other Caste of Rajasthan:45 % marks.What is the use of AP Edcet exam? ›
AP EDCET is conducted to grant admission to the aspirants seeking entry into the regular 2-year B. Ed course offered by the colleges of Education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Students who have completed their BA / B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBM, BE or B. Tech can apply for the AP EDCET 2023 examination.What is AP Exam fee waiver? ›
The Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Reimbursement Program removes the financial barriers that prevent many low-income students in comprehensive high schools from taking the AP course test. Funding supports the payment of AP test fees for eligible students.
The cost of the Advanced Placement (AP) exam is $94 per exam. For students in the AP Capstone Program, the fee for AP Seminar and AP Research is $142 each.How much rank is required for up BEd government college? ›
The expected cutoff score for candidates who belong to the general category is 65 - 75 with 50% minimum qualifying marks, 60 - 70 marks for OBC candidates with 50% minimum marks, 55 to 60 for SC candidates with 45% minimum qualifying score, 55 - 60 for ST candidates with 45% minimum qualifying marks, expected cutoff ...How many questions are there in UP B Ed entrance exam? ›
|Particulars||UP BEd JEE Paper-I Highlights|
|Duration of exam||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs); 4 options with only 1 correct option|
|Bihar Bed Qualifying Marks|
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks|
|Unserved/General||35%||42 marks out of 120|
|SC and ST||30%||36 marks out of 120|
|BC, EBC, WBC and Divyaang Category||30%||36 marks out of 120|
A: As per the UPMSP passing marks criteria, students need to score a minimum of 35 per cent marks in each subject. Those who fail in one or more exams will be given a chance to appear in compartment exams.What is the passing criteria for UP Board? ›
UP Board 12th Passing Marks
To pass the UP board exams, students must obtain a minimum score of 33 percent. Those who wish to enhance their marks in class 12, or who have failed in any subject, may take the compartment exam.
UP Board 10th Passing Marks
A minimum score of 33 percent is necessary for students to pass the UP board exams. Students who wish to improve their marks in classes 10 and 12 or have failed in any subjects can take this exam.
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 level are eligible to apply for the course. B. Ed Admission is done based on the student's performance in entrance exams such as CUCET, IGNOU entrance exam, etc. However, a few of the colleges also offer direct admission to students based on merit in the qualifying examination.What is the total marks of UP BEd exam? ›
UP BEd 2023 Entrance Exam will be going to held for 400 marks which consists of 200 marks for each paper.Who conducts up BEd entrance exam? ›
Ed Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination that is conducted by Lucknow University to provide admission to candidates to B. Ed programs at various government and private colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Under the AP TET normalisation, the scores are calculated based on the performance of candidates in a particular session as well as in other exam sessions. The process involves the calculation of the raw scores using the following factors: Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in all exam shifts.What is normalization in AP Tet? ›
APTET Normalized Marks Calculator. This Year in 2022, APTET has decided to do Normalization for candidates to equalize the marks of all Candidates according to their difficulty level.What documents required for AP TET application? ›
- Name of the Father.
- Identity Verification (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, and Other Government ID Card)
- a scanned copy of your photo.
- a scanned image of your signature.
- Certificate of Caste.
- Certificate of Domicile.
- Phone Number.
|College Types||1st Year Fees||2nd Year Fees|
|Private College Fees||₹51250(Approx)||₹30000(Approx)|
|Government College Fees||₹15000 (Approx)||₹12000 (Approx)|
|#18||PCOE Hyderabad, Telangana Apply Now Compare||₹ 20K1st Year FeesB.Ed|
|#19||RBVRR B.Ed College Karimnagar, Telangana Apply Now Compare||₹ 16.50K1st Year FeesB.Ed|
|#20||SVR College of Education Khammam, Telangana Apply Now Compare||₹ 21.04K1st Year FeesB.Ed|
APSCHE has postponed the AP EDCET 2023 Exam, and the new date for the exam is in the third week of June. The application window has been extended till May 15th, and candidates can submit their applications with a late fee until May 22nd. Previously, the exam was scheduled for May 20th.How many B Ed colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh? ›
andhra pradesh has a number of colleges offering a wide range of professional degrees, diplomas and special courses. To be precise, over 499 colleges in andhra pradesh offering b. ed-bachelor of education professional course/degree. But if you wish to search specific colleges, we are here to help you.What is the age limit for bed in Andhra Pradesh? ›
Other eligibility criteria
Candidate with post graduate degree in relevant subject can also eligible. Candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on the 1st of July in the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit. Candidate must have completed B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Sc.
AP EDCET 2023 examination will take place on May 20, 2023. AP EdCET 2023 or Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education to offer admission to aspirants in the regular B. Ed program in the colleges of Education in Andra Pradesh.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Marking Scheme / Marks Distribution
Out of the 4 options, the candidates will have to choose the correct answer and mark it in the OMR sheet provided. For each correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded and there will be no negative marking in the paper.
Generally speaking, correctly answering 75% of the total available points on an AP test would imply an A or A- letter grade for most college courses.What is a 70% on an AP test? ›
Usually, a 70 to 75 percent out of 100 translates to a 5. However, there are some exams that are exceptions to this rule of thumb. The AP Grades that are reported to students, high schools, colleges, and universities in July are on AP's five-point scale: 5: Extremely well qualified.What score is a 50% on the AP exam? ›
|Composite Score||Scaled Score|
|Course Name||Seat Intake & Total Fee|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||Seat Intake: 30 Fee: INR 5,000 - INR 35,000*|
There are 38 AP courses in disciplines such as the arts, English, history and social science, math and computer science, the sciences, and world languages and culture. You should choose an AP course based on what subjects you're passionate about as well as what classes you do well in.How can I join B Ed course in Andhra University? ›
The candidate must have passed any Bachelor's Degree (except BFA/BAOL) with a minimum score of 50% marks from Andhra University or any other University recognized as equivalent. However, SC / ST / BC / PWD candidates need to have a minimum score of 40% marks as per rules of the State Govt.Is there any negative marking in AP Edcet exam? ›
APEdCET marking scheme: One mark is allotted for every correct answer in the exam. There is no negative for an incorrect answer in the exam. View detailed APEdCET syllabus.What are the subjects in AP Edcet? ›
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English (Special English in BA)
The full form of EdCET is the Education Common Entrance Test, which is conducted for aspirants willing to make a career in Education and wanting to become State Government Teachers. It is driven by Sri Venkateswara University and facilitated by APSCHE. The exam is for assisting candidates in getting admission in B.
- Physical Science + Maths.
- Computer Education + Maths.
- Computer Education + Language.
- Commerce + Economics.
- Social study + Language.
- Economics + Maths.
- Fine Art + Language.
- Music + Language.
To be precise, over 500 colleges in andhra pradesh offering b. ed-bachelor of education professional course/degree.